Tom Williams, a shareholder in Reager & Adler, is the longest-tenured attorney in the firm after Dave Reager and Ted Adler. Tom began his career with Reager & Adler in 1993 in the Litigation and Construction Law practice areas. Tom is the lead attorney in the Debt Recovery practice area.
Utilizing a counselor’s approach to his practice of law, Tom is meticulously thorough in analyzing all aspects of a case in order to develop the best solutions for his clients. Tom embodies the trademark characteristic of a Reager & Adler attorney—“attorney and business owner”—in his recognition that although parties may be adversaries today, they may need to maintain an ongoing business relationship at some point in the future.
Prior to embarking on his legal career with Reager & Adler, Tom served in the United States Army performing with the “President’s Own” Old Guard Fife and Drum Corps.
Tom is an active member of the Keystone Chapter of the Associated Builders and Contractors Association. He serves on the Association’s Board of Directors and is a liaison to the Legislative Committee.
Tom travels extensively and is an avid gardener and photographer.
- Seton Hall University, BA
- Widener University School of Law, JD
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Dauphin County Bar Association
- Member, Cumberland County Bar Association
- Mediator for Greater Harrisburg Association of Realtors Dispute Resolution Program
- Mediator for Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission
- Member, Keystone Contractors Association
- Board of Directors, Associated Builders and Contractors
- Member, Greater Harrisburg Association of Realtors
- Regular contributor to Associated Builders and Contractors publications
- Contributor to Homebuilders Magazine
- Publishes articles in Keystone Contractors Association newsletter
- Faculty member for numerous national business education forums on diverse construction and debt recovery topics
- Regularly produces and presents seminars and webinars for construction industry associations and clients