Dave Reager, a founding and managing partner of Reager & Adler, supervises the Real Estate, Business Law, and Estate Planning practice areas. Dave created and manages the top-ranked residential real estate operation in the metropolitan Harrisburg area.
He is a skilled representative for clients involved in land acquisition, development, and financing projects. He also represents both borrowers and lenders in connection with conventional, securitized financing projects.
Having earned an MBA and JD, Dave brings the unique perspective of attorney and business owner to the practice of business law. His perceptive viewpoint has repeatedly differentiated the firm’s real estate and business law practice areas.
Dave’s memberships on multiple non-profit and industry boards attest to his belief that business leaders should participate fully in their communities.
Dave Reager Credentials
- Pennsylvania State University, BS, MBA
- Temple University School of Law, JD
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Dauphin County Bar Association
- Member, Cumberland County Bar Association
- Member, Greater Harrisburg Association of Realtors
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Central Pennsylvania
- Member, National Association of Estate Planners and Councils
Public Service Activities
- Board of Trustees Emeritus Member, Cleve J. Fredricksen Library Association
- Board Member Emeritus, Center for Independent Living
- Board of Governors, Secretary, Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
Publications & Presentations
- Lecturer on business succession planning, estate planning, and real estate related topics.
Estate Planning & Elder Law
Business Law & Advisory Services