Shareholder Susan Confair joined Reager & Adler in 1994 following her graduation from West Virginia University College of Law. Susan’s undergraduate degree in Business Administration meshes perfectly with the value that the firm places on a business background.
Transitioning from the general practice of law early in her career, Susan now emphasizes the practice areas of real estate, estate planning and estate administration. She leads the team that developed Reager & Adler’s Life Plan Portfolio, a unique approach to Estate Planning and Elder Law. Susan is a recognized resource to the attorneys and clients of Reager & Adler in the Estate Planning and Estate Administration areas, and she provides keen insight in the Business Planning area as a natural extension of her Estate Planning practice.
As an attorney in the firm’s Real Estate practice area, Susan has developed an expertise, born of hands-on experience, in all facets of residential and commercial real estate. Susan also provides advice on Homeowner and Condominium Association Law.
Susan Confair Credentials
- West Virginia University, BSBA
- West Virginia University College of Law, JD
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Cumberland County Bar Association
- Central Pennsylvania Estate Planning Council (former Board Member)
Public Service Activities
- Camp Hill Lion Foundation (Committee Member)
- Jump Street (Former Board Member)
Publications & Presentations
- "Preplanning Necessities-Easements"
- "Understanding Buyer Brokerage"
- "HUD Rule Regarding Yield Spread Premiums"
- "The Gift of Life"
- Presenter of "Predatory Lending and the Elderly" for the Older and Wiser public service seminars sponsored by Senator Vance, Rep. Delozier, Rep. Grell, and Mid Penn Legal Services