The Business Law group works with a wide spectrum of clients from start-up enterprises to large family-owned businesses. Our business lawyers approach each case with an emphasis on preventive law. Reager & Adler’s Business Law attorneys identify business situations that can develop into problems and install systems and agreements that will minimize risks and optimize goals and objectives.
Reach out today to learn more about how our business and incorporation attorneys can work hard for you.
We’re here to help with your business law needs:
- Acquisition and divestiture of business
- Business startups, business entity formation
- Business planning
- Negotiations of business control disputes
- Shareholder control agreements, Buy Sell Agreements
- Uniform commercial code issues
- Secured and unsecured loan transactions
- Corporate management
- Partnership and limited partnership agreements
- Limited liability corporation (LLC) operating agreements
- Business succession planning
- Preparation and interpretation of commercial and employment contracts
“I earned my MBA before my JD and this sequence of events was important. I have always seen myself as a businessman and a business owner. Our business advisory practice was founded on this perspective. Team members have hands-on business experience. Business clients facing critical decisions come to us for one reason—they trust our advice.”
Why align your business with Reager & Adler?
Experience and Expertise
Our business law and incorporation lawyers have over 40 years of experience working in all areas of Business Law.
A Dual Perspective: Attorneys Who Think Like Business Owners
Attorneys in our Business Law practice have business experience outside and independent of operating a law firm. This experience allows us to ask the right questions so that we can quickly understand our business clients’ perspectives and provide a more insightful strategy for managing the legal measures required to address their needs.
Practice specialists in Real Estate Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Dispute Resolution, Collections, and Estate Planning stand ready to handle case-specific contingencies.
Value-driven Fee Options
Reager & Adler’s operational efficiency and flexible organizational structure promote cost-effective fee schedules. Hourly, flat-fee, and blended-fee schedules promote value pricing.
Have a question? We can help. Contact us today.
- Family-Owned Businesses and Succession Planning: Right Now is the Right Time
- Commercial Agreements
- Commercial Space: Leasing Vs. Buying
- Using an LLC to Protect Yourself From Rental Real Estate Liability
- Asset Protection for Business Owners
- How To Choose the Optimal Legal Structure for Your Small Business
- Pennsylvania Employers Must Now Live With PA’s New Overtime Requirements
- Whistleblowing Employees May Go Directly to Court… Sometimes