- Ensuring that meetings of local government agencies comply with applicable laws
- Assessing the legality of proposed actions
- Preparation of ordinances, resolutions, rules, and regulations
- Preparation and review of contracts and lease agreements
- Representation of legal actions before judicial, quasi-judicial authorities/courts and tribunals
- Filing and enforcing municipal liens for delinquent utility accounts
- Assistance with sewage facilities issues
- Resolving issues with the Ethics Act including representation before the State Ethics Commission or the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court
- Resolving issues with the Pennsylvania Right to Know Law or Sunshine Laws including appeals to the Pennsylvania Department of Open Records
Reager & Adler, PC serves as solicitor for townships, boroughs, municipal sewer and water authorities, and zoning hearing boards in central Pennsylvania. Additionally, we provide help in instances when the current solicitor has a conflict or cannot represent the governing body in a unique or specialized area of law. We also serve as special counsel to municipalities in various areas of municipal law such as zoning and subdivision matters.
“I have practiced in the area of Municipal Law for over 40 years. I enjoy working with local governments and agencies and I particularly like my interactions with municipal officials. My preferred focus and expertise all begin at the local level…”
Contact us today to learn more about our arbitration and mediation services.