Linus Fenicle, with more than 25 years of extensive experience, is one of the leading attorneys in Central Pennsylvania in the representation of municipalities, sewer and water authorities, zoning hearing boards, municipal planning commissions, homeowners, commercial property owners, and developers.
When Linus joined Reager & Adler in 1996 as a shareholder, the firm was already well established in the residential and commercial real estate practice areas. The synergies that existed in 1996 continue today. Linus collaborates with the Real Estate practice areas in all phases of residential and commercial development, including easements, road, boundary, zoning, and municipal issues.
Linus’ Municipal Law clients range from larger suburban municipalities to smaller rural townships in Central Pennsylvania. He is recognized by municipal governments as an expert in his field.
Linus Fenicle Credentials
- University of Cincinnati, JD
- University of Cincinnati, BA
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Dauphin County Bar Association
- Member, Boroughs Solicitors Association of the Pennsylvania State Boroughs Association
- Member, Township Solicitors Association of the Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors
- Member, Solicitors Association of the Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association
Public Service Activities
- Camp Hill Borough Civil Service Commission
- Founding Member of the Manada Conservancy, a Land Trust
- Serves as Solicitor for Townships, Boroughs, Sewer and Water Authorities, and Zoning Hearing Boards in Central Pennsylvania
- Serves as Special Counsel to Municipalities and Zoning Hearing Boards in Zoning Matters
Publications & Presentations
- Certified Instructor, Pennsylvania Municipal Planning Education Institute for Zoning, Subdivision, and Land Development Review Courses